Lead the way
Be a torchbearer for the arts and enjoy the visibility that comes with it. Whether you choose to sponsor a single production or an entire season, the benefits to you and your company will include…
- Your logo and company information prominently displayed in publications, programs, and lobby displays as well as on the Unquowa Repertory website.
- Priority access to seats.
- Special Meet and Greets with our artists.
Be An Underwriter ($25,000 and up)
Underwriters provide specific support for one or more of our season’s offerings. It’s a wonderful way to sustain the piece of our programming that is most vital to you. For instance, choose to support…
- THE UN-CHARTED NEW WOKS FESTIVAL and those funds will help to bring nationally recognized artists to Fairfield.
- Our MUSICAL offering and you’ll be ensuring that the highest caliber actors, designers, and musicians will be performing right here in your backyard.
- One of our REVIVALS and you’ll guarantee the next generation has a chance to see masterworks from the past, at their best.
UNderwriter benefits also include
- a special Meet the Artists event for each production.
- 10 seats to host a special night at the theatre to see your sponsored production, featuring a backstage toast with the cast.
Be A Founding Funder ($50,000 and up)
Your sponsorship as an Unquowa Repertory Founding FUNder will signal to all of Fairfield County that fostering innovative theatre is your passion. You believe, as we do, that stimulating new theatre works and powerful revivals bring a community together. Your pledge will be recognized by patrons who grasp the importance of your investment and you’ll be closer to reaching your philanthropic goals while promoting the arts. Founding FUNders receive all the benefits of an UNderwriter PLUS you will also be invited to exclusive dinners with Unquowa Repertory artists to learn about projects in development.